Ask about our free in-home consultation
OUTDOOR BLINDSKeep your family and home safe from intruders all year round.
THE DOCRIL COLLECTION
AUSTRALIAN TRADITION MEETS EUROPEAN STYLE.
Docril fabrics allow your domestic or commercial indoor design to flow through your windows and outdoor living areas with elegant beauty.
- Reduce solar heat gain by up to 90%
- Provide protection from the sun helping reduce solar energy bills
- Provide outdoor comfort and indoor climate control
- Stylish, durable and easy to clean
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric ensures long lasting colour
- Colours & Designs are water resistant, while Nautica fabrics are waterproof
- Increase commercial profits by creating a useable outdoor dining space
- Expand or shelter outdoor living spaces
Docril fabrics by Citel are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified and have been tested for harmful substances or chemicals which are prohibited or regulated by law. The Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system.
Docril fabrics are coated with Dupont Teflon and have exceptional resistance to water, high temperatures, chemical reaction, corrosion and stress-cracking.
Docril fabrics are as durable as they are stylish and are designed to handle high traffic applications with ease. In outdoor situations these fabrics should be hosed regularly to remove dust, bird droppings and other solid particles and should not be rolled up or stowed away while wet.
Docril fabrics are supported by a 7 year warranty. This covers changes in physical properties and is valid for 7 years from the date of purchase. Further details about this warranty are available by request from Ricky Richards (Sales) P/L.
BLINDS, AWNINGS, UMBRELLAS, BOAT COVERS, BOAT HOODING
& OUTDOOR FURNITURE.
- 120cm & 200cm (solid colours)
- 120cm (striped designs)
- 60 metres (120cm wide)
- 50 metres (200cm wide)
- 31 solid colours (120cm wide)
- 11 solid colours (200cm wide)
- 39 striped designs (120cm wide)
- Water resistant
- UV treated
- Mildew & rot resistant
Question or Quote?
08 8326 3966
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sat 9:00am – 12:00pm